-
January 3rd, 2001, 10:58 AM
#91
HB Forum Owner
OMG what a JERK!!!!
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
January 5th, 2001, 09:39 PM
#92
Inactive Member
(17:39:52) Bill And Sue says to BlackGuy: where are you from
(17:42:44) Bill And Sue says to BlackGuy: WE live in alabama
(17:44:31) Bill And Sue says to BlackGuy: Do you ever come to alabama
It defies logic... 
------------------
((((((MOBY))))))
Yesterday's History....Tomorrow's Mystery
Mobyville
-
January 9th, 2001, 06:26 AM
#93
HB Forum Owner
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me!!!!
*zips yap*
agrees with Mel
*T@Z is cool* *BG*
-
January 9th, 2001, 07:50 PM
#94
Inactive Member
(02:38:51) Toe Licker says to Trixi: maybe tomorrow night i'll be butt picker and *pick* everyone
(02:39:13) Trixi says to Toe Licker: ewwwwwwww.....LMAO
(02:39:34) Toe Licker says to Trixi: there's a machine where my hubby works called the butt sucker.... but i can't do that one... that's too gross. even for me *L*
(02:40:06) Trixi says to Toe Licker: what the hell is a butt sucker...LOL
(02:40:23) Angel : thats what i was going to ask *LOL*
(02:40:56) Toe Licker says to Trixi: *LMAO* he works for scott paper... the butts are the pieces they chop off the ends of the rolls... there is a machine that vacuums them up and bales them. it's called the butt sucker
(02:41:37) Trixi says to Toe Licker: my god i thought he was in porn or something
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
-
January 9th, 2001, 09:08 PM
#95
HB Forum Owner
-
January 9th, 2001, 09:53 PM
#96
-
January 10th, 2001, 05:25 AM
#97
HB Forum Owner
i understand your frustration. i do really!! and i don't say i don't support it but man, can we take some heat. I go in one day and i got attacked because someone booted this dude and he was royally pissed about it. I wasn't there, so i don't have an opinion. I can't. This is a crappy job, why we do it, i dunno. I always say someday i'm gonna quit but i don't and i dont' know why
I don't like booting myself. I'd much rathar see someone take the warning and just chill but there is always some dickhead that likes to push buttons!! never fails.
I won't defend my boots cause i think i'm pretty fair..ask snail and leo *L* i've sent them out a few times and they usually deserved them *L at least they said they did when they came back! L*
anyway..everyone's entitled to an opinion..let it fly
and Heidi...i'm still laffin about vaginal!! *LMFAO*
-
January 10th, 2001, 09:56 AM
#98
HB Forum Owner
heheheee! PICKLES Rules my pool thread tho! *LMAO*
-
January 26th, 2001, 12:29 AM
#99
HB Forum Owner
-
January 26th, 2001, 12:33 AM
#100
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks